The 'Tasks' overview provides a list of tasks that are assigned to a user. Study specific tasks are also visible within the study’s ‘Tasks’ tabpage.
The tasks feature consists of the following possibilities:
- Viewing tasks
- Creating new tasks (manually or automatically)
- Completing tasks
1. Viewing tasks:
The following tasks are listed in the ‘Tasks’ overview:
- Tasks that are currently assigned to the logged in user.
- Tasks that are assigned to the user role of logged in the user.
- Tasks that are related to a study that the logged in user has access to.
Filters can be used to adjust the list of tasks displayed in the overview:
- Open: Shows tasks that are open/not completed yet.
- Closed: Shows tasks that ere closed/marked as completed.
- Given/own tasks:
- Own: Shows tasks that are assigned to the logged in user/user role.
- Given: Shows tasks tat are created by the logged in user and are assigned to another user/role.
- Belongs to role:
- Shows tasks that are assigned to the role chosen.
2. Creating tasks:
Tasks can be created manually or automatically. Refer to this article about automatic task assignment to see how tasks can be automatically be created - this can only be configured by Admin users.
- Go to the 'Tasks' overview.
- Click on 'New task'.
- Complete the required fields with details about the task.
- Click 'Save' to create the task.
3. Completing tasks:
A task can be marked as completed by changing the status of the task. This can be done from the task overview or by opening the task.